Many companies and organizations manufacture the most excellent pool cleaners, and it’s not difficult to find them in the market. Some of them can provide your pool a gleaming clean without you putting too much effort.
Since there are a variety of good quality pool cleaners in the market today, it is understandable for many customers to have difficulties and concerns in what to choose that will surely not disappoint them after releasing a large amount of money for purchasing it. In this article, we would like to help you solve that crisis. We will discuss everything about the latest Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner and why this robotic cleaner could be your best companion in cleaning your lovely pools.
Is it time for you to replace your old pool cleaner? Let’s dive in and explore everything that has to offer by this technology.
We’ve also provided detailed instructions on how to use it properly, so you can enjoy every feature of Dolphin Premiere and have the best experience in using it.
Dolphine Premiere Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Drop and go. Easy to use, single button plug and play in-ground robotic pool cleaner ideal for pools up to 50 feet; backed by a 3 year quality assurance.
- CleverClean delivers a smart and efficient clean using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage. Anti-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to move around your pool with ease.
- Powerful, dual scrubbing brushes forcefully attack tough dirt and debris leaving your swimming pool floor, walls and waterline exceptionally clean in 3 hours.
- Multiple filter options for an optimal clean pool. The Premier comes standard with three filter options: bottom-load fine cartridge filters, ultra-fine cartridge filters, and an oversized fine filter bag.
- Cleaning made convenient. Set the Premier’s weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day. The full filter indicator lets you know when it’s time to clean your filter.
Maytronics, the world’s leading in automated pool cleaning technology, has created their brand-new product Dolphin Premiere. It is an innovative home pool cleaner. It initially came out in 2013 and then upgraded in 2016. It’s also one of the consumer’s favorite new robotic pool cleaners today because of its quality and effectiveness in cleaning their pools.
Dolphin Premiere is composed of innovative features to offer you an efficient pool cleaning experience. One of them is having the Maytronucs unique technology called SmartNav mapping system. It can run up to 3x per week.
Features of Dolphin Premier Robotic Cleaner
1. The Navigation features
Dolphin Premier robotic pool cleaner’s navigation technology and scanning abilities are some of its advanced features. Its system is equipped to clean the pool’s sidewalls, ground, and waterline in the most effective manner, resulting in much faster cleaning.
2. The advanced cleaning ability
Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner has an excellent choice if you need an advanced cleaning ability. It’s also energy-efficient, which helps to keep your bills low. The SmartNav scanning and navigation technology from Maytronics is one of the most advanced features available in the market today. They use a scanning and mapping system. It tracks the entire pool and enhances the cleaning process, guaranteeing that you will finish the cleaning fast and efficiently.
Like Dolphin Escape, Dolphine premiere also uses a HyperGrip system, enabling the power machine to keep planted on the pool ground whether it operates around the pool’s floor, the stairs, or the wall.
3. The Filtration system
There are three different types of filters available in Dolphine’s Premiere Robotic Pool Cleaner, these are:
- Bottom-load fine cartridge filters
- Ultra-fine cartridge filters
- Large fine filtering bags
The cartridges are simple to insert and remove, and they can be simply cleaned by using a simple hose. Dolphine premiere Robotic Pool Cleaner has four different modes for you to choose from to enhance your cleaning experience. This modern cleaning robot can pick up anything from leaves and twigs to sand and algae lingering in your pool. You may also buy disposable filter bags to use in your system if you like.
The bags are excellent for storing heavy garbage such as twigs, leaves, and pests. If you have trees and shrubs near your pool, you’ll enjoy having the bag. Also, you can machine washed the filter bag or just hose it down.
4. Energy Consumption
The Dolphin Premier’s two DC motors use 90 percent less energy than typical AC-motor pool cleaners, including vacuum and pressure pool cleaners. Try to combine it with dual scrubbing tools and advanced mapping software. You will get a complete clean in a short amount of time, much faster and more efficient compared to the traditional pool cleaning equipment.
5. Automated buttons
If you’re the type of person who wants to maintain a fresh and sparkling pool 24/7, Dolphin Premier’s is the perfect choice for your obsession. With its few easy control buttons, you can effortlessly choose between automated and manual cleaning cycles.
But beyond the fantastic service Dolphin Premier can do, it still has inevitable negative sides. Although the actual machine is straightforward to operate, some feedback stated that the user’s manual for the Dolphin Premier is atrocious. Basic and awful. The instructions for its features are not explained that well. Most customers who already have the product recommend that it is much better to watch YouTube videos instead of wasting your time with the manual.
6. The Swappable Filter Media
This is one of the most creative aspects of Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner, and it distinguishes it from its competition available on the market. No one else can provide it.
The Dolphin Premier can be customized to meet any cleaning need by switching out the parts of its filter cartridge media. How cool is that?
There are three options to choose from:
- First is the micro-cartridge filter suitable for cleaning small objects, like bacteria and algae.
- Next is the standard cartridge that is good for dirt, gravel, and sands.
- Last is the debris bags. There are two types of debris bags available, the permanent one and the disposable one, and both bags are perfect for waste and garages like sticks and leaves.
7. The HyperGrip System
Like their other product, Dolphin Escape, the Dolphin premiere also uses a HyperGrip system, enabling the power machine to have a firm grip on the pool ground. It operates around the pool’s floor, the stairs, or the wall. It is capable of running smoothly, even in sidewalls.
8. Easy to Repair
Equipment maintenance is often a nuisance for many users, and labor fees are usually expensive. Still, it’s understandable since the equipment is built with a complex design and probably will operate for a long time, so it’s prone to malfunctions.
Luckily, Maytronics solved this issue, the engineers at Maytronics came up with the idea of building the Premiere with an excellent modular design.
The parts of Dolphin Premier, such as its motors, filter cartridges, and other electronics, can be easily detached and replaced for you to customize them that will meet any of your cleaning needs.
What do you get with the Dolphin Premier?
When you purchase a Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner, here are some cool things and features you can easily acquire.
- A 60-foot-long cord
- 3-year warranty
- A remote control
- Smart control timer
- LED indicators that will alert you if that waste bag is already full
- Swivel clamp
- Dual 24 volt
- Filtration cartridges
- SmartNav mapping feature
- HyperGrip System
How to use Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner?
- First things first, before operating the equipment, make sure that the cable wires and cords unwind and stretch to get rid of the kinks.
- Remove any plastic coverings that may be on the brushes.
- With at least 3 meters from the pool’s side, position the power source halfway along the long edge of the pool.
- Once you’ve attached the power cable to the power source, you’ll turn the switch clockwise to lock it in place. Afterward, connect it to the power source. But for now, turn it off.
- Dolphin Premier is only weighing 22 pounds. This machine is quite considerably light. So, lifting and dropping it into the pool shouldn’t be a problem.
- Once you drop it into the pool, you can now turn on the power supply.
- Once done, you can easily remove it by turning off the power supply. Then, pull the cord up to the surface and place it on the pool’s edge. Lift the robot using its handle, not from its thread. Expect the machine to be heavier because of water, and probably the bag is full of collected debris.
- The Best Shop Vac 2021000 Micro Wet Dry Complete Reviews
- Excellent Vacmaster 5 Gallon With 2-Stage Motor Wet/Dry Shop Vac Review
- 9 Best Propane Tankless Water Heater Consumer Reviews
- 10 Best Reviews of Shop Vacs [Updated]
Frequently Asked Question
Q. When it comes to the Dolphin power supply, what voltage needs do you have?
To operate, the Dolphin needs a typical 120v electrical outlet.
Q. What are the best working temps to use my Dolphin cleaner?
Dolphin Premiere pool cleaners’ ideal operating temperature range is between 43�F and 93�F.
Q. Is it ok to remove the motor’s Styrofoam inside the unit?
No, do not attempt to pull that away. This supports the Dolphin premiere in maintaining its buoyancy when floating in the water.
Q. The climbing rings are dented; is it still going to work correctly?
Yes, the indentions are normal and probably caused by the shipping process, don’t worry; those dents will be aided eventually once the water saturates it.
If you have more questions, please visit our website to assist you with your concerns about Dolphin Premiere.
Dolphin’s Premier robotic pool cleaner is one of the finest and most effective automated pool cleaners available today. This robot is a godsend compared to the expense of a pool service. When it comes to cleaning the floor of an in-ground pool, the amazing Dolphin Premiere is an excellent solution for anybody who has frequent cleaning concerns. It is easy to use, consists of cool features, and a hundred percent can clean your pool problems. Dolphin Premier Robotic Cleaner is composed of innovative features to offer you an efficient pool cleaning experience.