Everyone can get themselves the best Intex pools to suit their needs. This assures you more enjoyment with your family and friends at all times. You can own a smaller or larger pool, but the task at hand remains the cleanup. This means that you will need the best pool vacuum that makes it easier to clean your pool as you desire. A wide range of models and brands in the market makes it daunting and challenging to pick the best. Worry no more because we have you covered. We have compiled a list of the best Intex above ground pool vacuums to aid you in your search.
10 Best Intex Above Ground Pool Vacuum
1. Zodiac Barracuda W03000 Automatic Pool Cleaner
Are you looking for a powerful yet noiseless pool vacuum? Look no further than this brand from Zodiac Barracuda. You are assured of more efficient operations because it features lower speed pumps. Installation is a hassle-free task and can easily pick any size of debris in your pool. You can use it to clean floors, walls, and the pool’s steps. Therefore, it catches medium- smaller sized debris.
It is equipped with a flow keeper valve that controls the amount of water that flows for better performance while using a low-speed pump. The hoses are designed from high-quality materials, ensuring a longer usage life. With the wheel deflector, you can quickly move around to every corner of your Intex pool. This means that it cannot stop by itself but only until you stop it yourself. Since it is equipped with a 36-fin disc, it prevents it from getting stuck on pool fittings, pool lights, or drains covers.
2. Water Tech Pool Blaster
If you need to clean your pool manually, this brand is an excellent choice for you. It features one of the most simple operations with no hoses or connections to attach to. Therefore, if it is your first time using it, you won’t face any difficulty since it is easier to operate. It is handheld and is equipped with a push-button on and off switch that you can quickly turn on and off. It has a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that offers you up to 60 minutes of usage after a full recharge. However, this time is sufficient to clean your pool.
Furthermore, it has a powerful suction that can easily pick the small or more significant debris in your pool. The multilayer filter removes all the dirt keeping your pool sparkling clean. It fills up so quickly; therefore, you need to clean it up frequently. You do not have to worry since it is easier and takes the shortest time possible. You can only run it with some warm water, and you can get back to performing your tasks. All in all, this non-automatic pool vacuum is suitable for performing smaller tasks since it assures you of a faster way to clean your Intex pool.
- CORDLESS: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery. Perfect for quick and easy cleaning in the Hot Tub or Spa and in the swimming pool. No hoses or cords needed. Ideal for Small In-Ground, Soft-Sided and Above Ground Pools like Intex.
- VERSATILE CLEANING: Includes a removeable 7.5” vacuum head with for general cleaning or simple remove to expose nose cone head for hard to get areas. Captures a variety of debris; acorns, twigs, leaves dirt and sand.
- RUN TIME: The lithium ion battery powered Catfish is designed to run up to 45 minutes.
- EASY OPERATION: Push-Button operation. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. Easily cleans; Easy Set, Metal Frame, PVC Frame pools. (pole not included)
- WHATS INCLUDED: 7.5" Vacuum Head w/Soft-Bristle Brush, Wall Charger, (1) All-Purpose Filter Bag, (2) Disposable Micro-Filter Bags
3. Hayward 900 Suction Automatic Pool Vacuum Cleaner
Hayward 900 Wanda is equipped with a wide range of features to suit all your cleaning needs. Installation is a much easier task since it does not require any extra tools or hardware for setup. With its cute design, you will for sure love how it works, and it will be fun for your entire family. Featuring a rounded head, you can easily maneuver around while taking the shortest time to clean up your pool.
The bumper ring helps program the steering wheel pattern, which prevents the vacuum from getting close to the pool’s corners for convenient cleaning. In addition, it has a turbine system that allows you to move smoothly across the bottom of the pool. You are assured of quiet operations with a constant water flow. Since it pushes the water around, it facilitates better air circulation in the pool.
- USE IN ABOVE-GROUND POOLS: The Wanda the Whale Suction Pool Cleaner from Hayward is designed to automatically clean the bottom of all sizes and shapes of above-ground and on-ground pools
- GENTLE YET EFFECTIVE: A unique turbine system helps Hayward suction cleaners move gently across the bottom of your pool, providing exceptionally quiet operation. They even improve circulation by pulling water up from the bottom of the pool as they move
- SIMPLY SUPERIOR RESULTS: Equipped with patented SmartDrive technology, it covers the bottom of your pool quickly and completely, making sure no debris is left behind. Their deluxe bumper ring reduces friction, guiding them away from walls, steps and ladders to continue the cleaning cycle
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION: 32 ft. hose connects directly to your skimmer, installing in less than 10 minutes without tools. And with no additional equipment required, you can enjoy sparkling clean water without a booster pump
- TRUSTED BRAND: With over 80-years of experience, Hayward is an industry leader manufacturing advanced pool equipment
4. Aquabot Rover Hybrid Pool Vacuum Cleaner
Fourth on our list is this above-ground vacuum from Aquabot Rover. What’s so unique is that it is easier to operate while it requires lower maintenance, unlike other brands. You do not have to be around to supervise its operations since it works automatically. All you need to do is drop it into the pool, and the guidance system assures you of better navigation. This robotic unit can clean up to 5400 square feet of your pool in only 60 minutes. It uses a jet-propelled system to clean the floor and your pool’s slopes in less than if you have a 24 -foot diameter pool.
This unique vacuum cleaner features a filtration system and an internal pump, making it easier to clean your pools without the need for hoses or filters. It cleans smaller and larger debris, such as leaves, within a few minutes and leaves your pool sparkling. When the micro-filtered bag is complete, you can empty it and reuse it once more. The wide wheels can quickly move around in the pool without getting stuck on the printed vinyl. This assures smoother operations.
5. Polaris Vac-Sweep Pressure Vacuum Cleaner
Regardless of the size of the shape of your in-ground pool, this side cleaner assures you of better operations. However, it needs a booster pump that you need to purchase separately from the cleaner. It is powerful enough and versatile, making it suitable for sweeping, scrubbing, vacuuming the walls or cleaning the bottom part of your pool. The feed hose is powered by double jets for a quicker cleaning time.
Moreover, it has a single chamber filter bag that is large enough to trap larger debris such as smaller stones and leaves. This filter bag traps and removes the debris before reaching the filter. This prevents damage to the filtration system.
6. Intex 28001E Robotic Cleaner
If you consider your budget, you can opt for this Intex above-ground pool. It is best suited for pools with a diameter of 24 feet or less. This pool cleaner reverses the direction by automatically going side to side to vacuum your pool. Ideally, it takes a few minutes to install it since it comes with clear instructions entirely. Moreover, it does not require frequent maintenance to save you on costs.
It needs a filter pump that a flow rate ranging between 1600gph-3500gph. A 7-inch hose is included that you can easily attach to the pool inlet connector for better operations. What’s so advantageous with this pool cleaner is that you can easily replace its parts if needed. Therefore, you are assured of faster and easier operations because it is powerful to handle your cleaning tasks.
- AUTO CLEANER: The Intex above ground auto pool cleaner is constructed with durable materials long-lasting use and is compact and lightweight to keep your above-ground pool clean
- CLEANING FEATURES: Intex automatic pool cleaner has a small brush underneath its cleaner base that can sweep the floor and debris is blown by the water pressure jet into the debris net inside the Intex pool cleaner
- REQUIREMENTS: The cordless vacuum requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600-3,500 GPH and is not suitable for in-ground pools. Clean the skimmer baskets regularly to prevent poor pool cleaner performance
- FEATURES: The pool cleaner is perfect for pools 24-feet in diameter and smaller with a 21-foot hose and connects to 1-1/2-inch hose fittings. The cleaner automatically reverses direction to clean your whole pool floor
- PRODUCT INFO: The product weighs 18.2 pounds and is made for above-ground pools. With a skimmer basket to trap floating debris. The product comes with the cleaner and hose
7. Aquabot Rover Junior Automatic Pool Cleaner
This is a tremendous above-ground vacuum cleaner that does not require hoses since it operates automatically. You can use it on above ground pools and flat surfaces pools within an hour or even less. It has a lightweight design; thus, it is easier to carry from one place to another. Since a 24-volt motor powers it, you are assured of the best suction force that works with only a press of a button. Additionally, it shuts off automatically after two hours for increased safety. This means that you do not have to worry if you forget to shut it off. This helps to save energy, chemicals and water as well.
In addition, it has extra-wide wheels, which makes it easier for the cleaner to maneuver through the pool surfaces. This means that it will take a few minutes to clean your entire pool. On the other hand, the swivel device prevents the cable from tangling while in use. This robotic cleaner usually comes with an inbuilt 2-micron reusable filter bag, 40-foot floating cable and a power supply transformer.
- Pool rover Jr. comes with 40-feet of floating cable, a built-in 2-micron fine reusable filter bag and a power supply transformer
- Fully automatic robotic cleaner vacuums any round, oval, or rectangular flat-surface above-ground pool in 1 hour or less without hoses
- Powered by a 24-volt pump motor that provides vacuum suction and jet-drive propulsion and works with the touch of a button
- Extra-wide non-marring wheels roll over any surface and patented E-Z swivel device ensures a tangle-free cable
- 2-hour automatic shut off timer; reduces chemical, water, and energy costs; 1-year warranty for the motor.Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete Fiberglass, Tile
8. Pentair K50600 Suction Creepy Side Cleaner
This is a perfect choice for you if you are looking forward to a classic crawly type of pool cleaner. With the flapper, you are assured of the powerful unit that offers your longer usage life. It requires less maintenance; therefore, you do not need servicing or replacing your wheels or gears more frequently. Each time it is cleaning, it uses a random pattern that makes it easier to clean all the corners of your pool.
Better still, it has a skimming valve that regulates the amount of water that flows for efficient cleaning. It is suitable for use on above-ground pools with a plain and simple shape. It can be challenging to reach some parts of your pool if it has sharper curves and corners.
- Superior hydraulic design for optimum vacuuming power
- Only one operational moving part (the flapper) for long, dependable service; no wheels or gears to replace or service
- Free skimming valve automatically regulates water flow to assure proper cleaning speed and simultaneous skimming of surface debris while vacuuming
- True random pattern coverage makes sure every inch of pool floors are thoroughly vacuumed
9. Zodiac Suction Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
If you are not into something robotic but love a cute and automatic above ground pool cleaner, you can try this brand. What’s so interesting is that it is easier to maintain to save you on costs. Its quiet operations assure better operations without any disturbances. This ensures you of better cleaning operations. It comes when pre-assembled, meaning that you can use it the moment you receive it.
With the AG disc, it moves around smoothly at the bottom of your pool to clean all the sides of the pool. On the other hand, the deflector wheel prevents it from getting stuck in tight corners or stairs of the pool. It moves up the wheels to clean all the corners of your pool. This leaves your pool looking clean like never before.
- Innovative low-flow design makes it ideal for pools with 2-speed or variable speed pumps
- Cyclonic suction for powerful vacuuming and articulating turbine blade for aggressive wall-climbing
- Swiveling hoses are quick-connect style for easy assembly
- Includes automatic Weir Valve, 90° Twist Lock Elbow, 7 x 1.2m Twist Lock Hose Lengths, Flow Regulator Valve, Hose Float, Hose Protector, Warranty Card.
10. Intex Automatic Above Ground Vacuum Cleaner
You can use this vacuum cleaner on pools with a diameter of 24 feet or less. This is the best choice if you own an Intex pool. It assures you of efficient cleaning operations at all times. It would be best to connect it to the filter pump with a flow rate ranging between 1600-4000GPH for automatic functions. Ideally, it uses a reverse direction that makes it more convenient to clean the bottom part of your pool. It lifts debris such as leaves and leaves the primary pool filter to collect them. Moreover, it is the best choice because it requires little maintenance at long last. You can also attach the included 24-foot hose to the pool inlet for better operations.
Vacuum related more post:
- 9 Best 12 Gallon Shop Vac Reviews and Buying Guide
- 8 Best Shop Vac for Dust Collection at Affordable Price
- 10 Best Reviews of Shop Vacs in 2022 [Updated]
- Craftsman CMXEVBE17596 Shop Vac – 20 Gallon Wet/Dry
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q. How do you use a vacuum on Intex above ground pool?
First, you have to connect the hoses, after which you tighten their end up to the top of the vacuum. You then immerse the vacuum attachment into the pool, and to make sure that the air trapped is get rid of, you dip it fully into the water to fill up the hose with water. This will help your vacuum gets to the bottom. To start cleaning the pool, you turn on the filter pump.
Q. How to vacuum Intex above the ground pool without a skimmer?
You need to perform this task with a vacuum hose, pool vacuum head, skim vacuum plate, and a telescoping pole. You, therefore, ensure that you prime your vacuum by letting out all the air in its system. With this, you attach the skimmer inlet to your vacuum hose and the other end to the vacuum head, after which you move the vacuum head to clean the pool.
Q. What is the vacuum hose size for the Intex pool?
The size you require for a vacuum hose should have a diameter of 1.5 inches and 25 feet long. Therefore it is appropriate for a wall fitting.
Q. How many times should I vacuum my swimming pool?
Generally, it is good to vacuum clean your pool once a week. If you happen to notice a growing amount of debris inside the pool, we recommend that you clean it. Also, a lot of dirt may find its way into the pool; therefore, you should clean it after the storm.
Q. Why should I vacuum my pool if I have a robot pool cleaner?
You must have seen your robotic pool cleaner only a pile of leaves from one end of the pool to another. However, robot pool cleaners are designed for day-to-day light cleaning and maintenance other than lifting heavyweights. Maintenance issues like algae growth may arise if the debris is not removed as soon as possible because it destroys your water quality. Therefore using a pool vacuum makes it easy to remove debris, thus sparing you the problem of cleaning your pool now and then and reducing maintenance cases.
Q. Can vacuuming remove algae from your swimming pool?
It is tough removing algae from the pool as it mainly attaches itself to the corners and crevices of the pool. While vacuuming cannot wholly remove algae, it can help prevent it from spreading in the pool. Therefore, to keep algae from growing in your pool, you need to remove debris that falls into the pool more often to keep the water pool clean.